Welcome to some more Star Citizen Patch Notes, Alpha 3.1.1 was released BUT was rolled back.
However, let’s go thru the patch notes for 3.1.1 before it was rolled back.
Added shaved head as a hairstyle available on the character customizer.
Shortened insurance timers and lowered the costs of expedite fees.
Expedite fees are now flat and do not increase with usage.
- Fix for “replace me” spheres in Skutters at GrimHex.
- Killing an enemy ship in Arena Commander using self destruction should now award a kill.
- The Razor’s shield should now cover the ship properly.
- The Ursa Rover’s s hield should now affect the entire vehicle.
- Fix for floating towers and buildings around Levski.
- Boost/afterburner should now apply their intended modifiers to acceleration.
- The MobiGlas should now be centered for all apps.
- The quantum dampening visual effect should no longer vanish when the carrying ship is hit with weapon fire.
- Fixed tearing and clipping on one of the player shirts.
- Venture Executive armor should no longer appear in rainbow colors.
- Bottom segments of the mohawk hairstyle should no longer be attached to the neck.
- Players who join late into Last Stand Star Marine matches should no longer see captured points as neutral.
- Fixed a stutter that occurred when making a close pass of another ship.
- Fixed 6 crashes.
- Fixed a loading Stanton disconnect issue.
- Entity rotation performance tweak.
- Fixed video memory leak.
- There may be a crash associated with bed logout.
In the patch 3.1.1 they had greatly reduced insurance timers and expedite fees when claiming ships. Also, expedite fees are now a flat rate and do not increase with every claim.
The contents of the patch were pretty solid, there was however a frequent crash to desktop for a lot of players.
We should get a 3.1.1a OR 3.1.2 patch later today I expect with even more bits in.