Welcome to some more Star Citizen, there is a 3.9.1e Patch on the PTU which focuses on fixing some “issues” that the UEE Navy had during Fleet Week.
At the moment you are able to steal F8 Lightnings & F7As if you can dispose of the pilots.
You can steer Idris OR Javelins into the ground or block them and then destroy components that can cause the ship to explode.
And the Navy Fleet doesn’t really fight back much… this may be about to change when the PTU Patch goes to LIVE.
The UEE Navy Fleet Defenses is prepared to fight back with a host of “fixes”
- Fleet week ships should now correctly fire at hostiles when inside greenzones.
- Fixed multiple issues with the Javelin and Idris that were causing extra damage to the fleet when attacked.
- Increased the health of some components and items attached to the fleet week Javelin and Idris.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to get in and steal NPC F8 and F7a ships.
These might updates actually make for some really cool looking battles if you are looking forward to fight the UEE Navy Fleet… BUT preventing you from stealing the ships and making the capital ships (pretty much invincible) takes away from the fun a bit.
There were a couple of other Fleet Updates too:
- Invictus Fleet should now consistently spawn at their intended destinations.
- Increased Fleet Week mission timer from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Fixed an issue causing Javelin turrets to scale larger than intended.
And the PTU Patch did do a few other tweaks and fixes
- Fixed a vis-area issue in the Cutlass Black variants that was allowing players to see into the cockpit while standing in the back of the ship.
- Constellation Aquila should no longer clip into the landing pad or break off components after applying a paint.
- Fixed issue with the Cutlass Blue flight controller so it should now have its intended rotation values, overheat properly, and have proper amount of afterburner multiplier.
- Paints attached to the Constellation Aquila should now correctly display on the ship.
- Freelancer DUR should no longer lose maneuverability at 50% fuel.
- Fixed incorrect QT fuel tank capacities on the Pisces, Terrapin, and 315p.
- Fixed a client crash & a server crash.
CIG Proxus Said – The patch notes won’t cover server side or backend services fixes in great detail. That being said, the teams have been working non-stop to help bring greater stability to the live environment.
So there is other backend updates and hopefully stability that’s been worked on too.