Star Citizen 3.10.0 is now available on the Open PTU meaning everyone with a game package now has access as long as you copy your account across to the PTU environment from the Account Settings Section of the RSI Website, then on the launcher change from LIVE to PTU.
This came with an update Star Citizen Alpha 3.10.0r PTU patch that added some bits.
- Updated hangar door detection to shut only after the entire ship has left the bounds of the hangar.
- Added targeting pip change for when the target is in and out of weapon range.
- Decreased the amount of 3d rotation the aiming reticle has at high angles to give a clearer crosshair.
- Jettison Cargo default keybind moved to LeftAlt+J due to a conflict with unlock target.
- Improved flight characteristics of the 600i series in space and atmosphere.
- Reduced the damage and speed of S2 and S3 Sledge MassDrivers.
- Security scans will now recognize the drugs on board a players ship during the Drug Production run missions.
- Emotes should now correctly work.
- Ground Vehicles should no longer be pushed off the Elevator when the Player attempts to store them in a 600i or 890 Jump.
- Fixed 1 Client crash & 3 Server crashes.
They are still trying to plough through some of the more pressing bugs and blockers.
But now is the time to get involved and have your say on the updates to the Flight Model, Combat and Targeting.
The Testing Focus is currently on:
- Ship flight in and out of atmosphere
- Updated building blocks ship UI for all flyable ships.
- High speed combat changes
- Turret gameplay
- Origin M50 Improvements
- Electron FPS Weapons and Electron Damage
- Body Dragging
- Citizen Trading App
- New Targeting Method
- Delivery Mission Improvements
And It looks like CI are trying to push for a 3.10 LIVE for the weekend if possible.